The Dangers of Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs

Uncategorized

Today’s daily truth reveals a harmful element in many of our homes or friends’ homes. The CFL (compact fluorescent) Light Bulb is toxic and cancerous. Firstly this bulb is claimed to be an energy saver, but do you know why? It “saves” power by pulsing on and off so fast that the human eye cannot see the flicker however this pulsing can put you in a trance and disrupt the functions in your brain. Also these bulbs emit harmful UV radiation that should be avoided. Along with this, when the bulbs are on they emit toxic carcinogenic fumes such as phenol, naphthalene, and styrene even contain the neurotoxin mercury. If a CFL bulb is broken, vacate the premises immediately to avoid inhalation of toxic mercury. Think twice, do a little research when buying light bulbs and even consider replacing the toxic bulbs in your home with incandescent bulbs. Yellow light tends to be safer than white light when it comes to bulbs, be informed. Learn more here: Why CFL Bulbs Aren’t Such A Bright Idea. Check out this article here to know more: Understanding The Dangers of Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s